What are my changes of getting into GW's MA in International Affairs

Hello!

I am preparing an application for GW’s Elliot School’s MA in International Affairs. I think I have a decent application, but I am still nervous because it is my top choice. I would appreciate any thoughts on my chances!

Major: International Studies
Minors: Business Administration and Mandarin Chinese (with a study abroad at Tsinghua University in Beijing)
GPA: 3.5 mid-size Southern private school
GRE: The program is GRE optional so I’m hoping to avoid having to take the GRE.
Professional Experience: I currently have two jobs. I was hired out of college to work in business for a Fortune 500 company and have been there for couple years. I am also an Officer in the military (reserve unit).
Statement of Purpose: My statement of purpose has some unique elements in it including international development experience abroad done with my family (my family has been doing humanitarian work in the region for decades). I clearly state my goals and how GW’s MA in IA is an essential in achieving them. I also use my development experience to explain my desire to add a concentration in international development.
Language: Intermediate proficiency in Mandarin and Spanish
LOR’s: I’ve been out of school for a couple years and haven’t keep up with my professors. I can receive strong letters from my current employers and some decent letters from professors.

I appreciate any insight anyone can give me! I am a bit worried about my GPA and how no GRE will affect my application. Thank you for everyones time!