What are the average sat scores and gpas of admitted african american at ivy leagues

<p>What chances do you think an African American male has with 2190 SAT(M:800 CR:660 W:730) (740 Math II, 750 Bio M) Rank(16/450) Pretty good EC’s(Research, Leadership, Community Service) 12 AP Classes by Graduation. Suburban High School. First Generation College Student. I’m applying to MIT, Stanford, Brown, Penn, Rice, Harvard(Lol) and some safety schools </p>

<p>I think you’re an excellent candidate!!</p>

holmesOG not sure if you’re a graduate of class of 2016, but if not, curious to know, where are you going now?

He hasn’t been on for 4 months.

What advice would you guys give to incoming high schoolers? What should I do to prepare?

Do I have a solid chance for Ivies with 4.0 UW, 13 APs when done with HS, good ECs (research, mock trial, club officerships, and tutoring), and 32 ACT? My rank is in the top 1% out of 400-500 in class

I have almost the same qualifications! @DaAfrican - same ACT score and GPA (almost - I’m IB diploma and 8 AP classes) lmao

lolllll wuz goood @Princetonian2020? hmu with your acceptances and stuff later this year cause imma junior lmao

Yeah definitely, though I’m not sure if I’m getting into my top choice lol @DaAfrican

I have confidence in you haha #Princeton #PositiveEnergy