What are the chances for me for these 3 UCs of Computer Science?

According to the information listed on the UCSC website, appeals and waitlists are handled separately, so if your appeal is denied, you can still remain on the waitlist.

Oh sweet, what other info would help out on my appeal? Does the LOR help a lot?

An LOR can help substantiate the basis for your appeal. You do realize that you have only until March 31 to submit your appeal. Will you be able to get an LOR by then?

An appeal must include the reason(s) for the appeal and a short written narrative supporting the request for reconsideration. Students must indicate all coursework currently in progress. Students must upload a copy of their high school transcript (an unofficial transcript is acceptable) that includes their fall 2016 grades. For students who have also completed college coursework, a copy of the collegiate record(s) must also be uploaded (unofficial copies are also acceptable). A single letter of recommendation (not required), from a source who can speak to the student’s potential for academic success, may be included as part of the appeal.

I should be able to get a LOR from my math teacher, but I wouldn’t know what to have her write since I had her in sophmore year,.

The website states that LOR should talk about your potential for academic success at UCSC ^^^^. It might be better get a current teacher to write your LOR.

Damn, maybe I could get my Calculus teacher to write me one, but I’m not doing too well in her class ATM, so i’m not sure :frowning:

It says the LOR’s are optional. If you cannot get an LOR to help strengthen your appeal, then I would not send it.

I’ll see what my teacher says and I’ll see if I should send it or not. Quick question about FAFSA, I’ve submitted it before March 2nd, and it has been processed and all, but I was looking for a correction on something but then it turns out it was correct, but now my FAFSA is basically saying I need to submit it again…? Or something like that, but it says not submitted, so basically I clicked make corrections and now it’s making me resubmit the FAFSA, is it okay if I don’t touch it at all, as in not having to go to the very end and submit it? Or do I have to submit it? And if I do have to submit it, what will happen with submitting it AGAIN after the Deadline of Mar. 2?

If you already submitted it and there is no correction, just leave it alone.

Oh okay, thanks that worried me a bit!