What Are You Looking Forward To The Most In College?!

<p>Hey,
what are you guys super excited about for college? Personally, I CAN NOT wait to make new friends and meet new people!! i want to get out of my small town and explore another part of the country :) I also want to learn piano and karate while in college :P</p>

<p>I’m excited about…</p>

<ul>
<li><p>Joining a sorority! I cannot wait to become a sister to an amazing sorority and form these lifelong friendships/bonds! They’ll be my family away from home!</p></li>
<li><p>Friends! Super excited about getting to know new people and having a fun social life.</p></li>
<li><p>The football games! The schools I’m looking at are huge on football and so am I, so it should be really fun! </p></li>
<li><p>Being away from home. I plan to go to the south in the school (i’m originally from there & a southern girl by all means) which is far from where I currently live. I love being independent and it should be both a fun and challenging experience, as well as being close to family members that live further away and being in my element down south, lol.</p></li>
<li><p>Going to classes and excelling! </p></li>
</ul>

<p>Haha, I’m graduating in 2013, so I have a little time left, but I am so excited to just graduate and go to college!</p>

<p>There’s a lot! </p>

<p>-CHANGE! I just want something different and new. I’ve lived in the same place and gone to school with most of the same people all my life. I want to see what else there is and what it’s like to just start over and be whoever you want</p>

<p>-More friends like me… and by that I mean more black friends. I live in a predominately white neighborhood. I’m sure this doesn’t need any more explanation lol yall know what its like</p>

<p>-College football! I love sports and I would love to go to a school that has a balance of top notch academics with a spirited and competitive football team (and other sports too)</p>

<p>-Interesting classes… I actually want to get my money’s worth in college and take some unique, interesting classes. I would love to learn one or two languages besides Spanish. (Maybe French and something else really cool like Brazilian Portuguese or Dutch)</p>

<p>-Nightlife… I’m not the kind of person who loves going to parties or drinks, but I would really love to go someplace where me and my friends can walk downtown and go to lounges and whatnot. That sounds so glamorous to me! (not frat parties)</p>

<p>-Mature guys!!! I’m tired of these high school boys who wanna play games lol. I’m excited to meet guys who are as ambitious as me and have real life goals. It’s weird to think that I could be meeting my future husband soon haha</p>

<p>-Starting my career… I want to be a dermatologist so I’m excited to do internships and get some real work experience</p>

<p>Im sure there’s more stuff that I can’t wait to experience, but those things come to mind first!</p>