what can i do to increase my chances?

<p>i really really wanna get into wisconsin... i already applied and i was wondering what i can do to increase my chances of admission. i am already going to send the mid-year reports but other than that i wanted to something more! thanks in advance.</p>

<p>Write a good essay.</p>

<p>but i already wrote an essay (personal statement) when i was applying... are you suggesting that i write another essay? also, does the essay on the application count alot?</p>

<p>I understand that you are eager to know the RESULT. Sit tight. If you already have a contact in the admission office or your local alumni board, continue communicate your interest to them. Just don't be a pest.</p>

<p>You can also send in teacher recommendations, which I presume you also did (not too many). Be patient. Right now they should be getting a lot of last minute applications from those who finally realize they need a safety school and/or were rejected by an early decision type school. It may not seem fair, but remember the school is doing a juggling act of trying to get the best student body it can, it doesn't want to be too quick to fill its spots and miss those students, nor does it want to miss the others there may be room for by not accepting them.</p>

<p>yeah, just sit tight. It's a big school... Getting a hold of the admissions office is hard enough... I doubt you could get into contact with the right person that's reviewing your application.</p>