What Can You Tell Me About the Phillip Merrill College of Journalism at UMD ????!!!!!

<p>Hello. I am interested in journalism and I know that the University of Maryland-College Park campus has a very good program in journalism and I have seen and heard students in the program on UMTV, Capital News Service (CNS-TV)/Maryland Newsline , WMUC 88.1 FM, WMUCSports.com (I enjoyed all the broadcast programs) . How good is the program? I have also read articles published by students in the campus newspaper "The Diamondback" (I really enjoyed the school's newspaper and I read it all the time). I do have the same interests as the journalism majors in the program. Sadly, I do wish that I have gotten a chance to get to know them and talk to them, but I do look up to them as I considered them as role models in this field. I would like to know what is it like in the Phillip Merrill College of Journalism for the journalism program? What is the class size in the journalism program ? I am aware and understand that the journalism program is an Limited Enrollment Program (LEP). I am interested in broadcast journalism, despite that I have a background in print journalism. Even though, I want to do broadcast journalism, I still want to have experience in print journalism. Also, what can the current UMD students tell me about JOUR 201 if you are a journalism major? I just want to know your experience in that particular course as well as in JOUR 200, JOUR 181, JOUR 200, and all of the other journalism courses at UMD. Thank you.</p>

<p>You might want to put this in the University of Maryland forum.</p>