What credentials did you get into Honors College with?

<p>What SAT Score (math and critical reading),
and/or ACT Score,
Unweighted GPA,
and Number of Honors/AP/IB classes taken,
did you get in with? </p>

<p>Did you write the essay? </p>

<p>Did you get in the first time? </p>

<p>Anything else that might have helped you get in?</p>

<p>My daughter is a junior now at UA. She got into honors with:
ACT: 34
SAT: 2260 (?) I think
Unweighted GPA: 4.0
IB Diploma
Yes - wrote the essay
Yes - got in first time.</p>

<p>hey natethegreat8! Are you also a senior looking to applying to UA Honors College? For fall 2014? </p>

<p>And I’m concerned about the Honors college too. My testing scores aren’t that good. I have only taken SAT once and ended with an 1880. I’m taking ACT tomorrow and SAT on November 2nd! </p>

<p>I’m so worried! I really wanna get into the honors college!! T_T</p>

<p>I already clicked that i was finished on my app so it won’t let me apply to Honors College. I just recently wanted to apply there because i am really considering this school. So, is there any way i can edit my app, or apply for honors college elsewhere? Thanks for ANY responses!</p>

<p>I just got into the Honors College today with my stats:</p>

<p>ACT:27
SAT:1710 (did not send)
uw GPA:3.75
w GPA:4.0
12 honors/AP
Yes- wrote the essay (pretty good essay)
Yes- got in the first time</p>

<p>A thing that might have helped is that I go to one of the most competitive school in my state with multiple students in my graduating class with perfect test scores and over twenty national merit semi-finalists</p>

<p>2220 sat. 1440 CR & W
4.1 GPA
9 AP/Honors
Undecided as to whether he will attend</p>

<p>2220 SAT 1470 CR &M
4.2 GPA
20 AP/Honors
National Merit
Yes-Essay
Yes-1st time </p>

<p>I think the essay is a must!</p>

<p>I think I read somewhere that if you are National Merit, National Hispanic or National Achievement. You just have to put “I am a National Scholar” on the essay, and you are automatically into the Honors College. </p>

<p>But I cannot find the link to this info anymore</p>

<p>Found it:
<a href=“http://www.honors.arizona.edu/national-scholar/overview”>http://www.honors.arizona.edu/national-scholar/overview&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>Look for :
Simplified Application – Because you’re automatically admitted to the Honors College, you don’t even have to do the application essays! Just write “I’m a National Scholar” into the Honors and general UA essay prompts, and you’re done!</p>