What do i do

So i am a 9th grader, and since 6th grade i’ve been slacking off in my classes and getting kicked out for doing dumb stuff, now that im in 9th grade i really regret it and wish i could go back, im failing all my classes every trimester or semesters, i don’t do any work at all, i go on the stupid zoom calls cause of this online school stuff, but i just don’t know what to do, i don’t understand any work they assign, i’m really scared for my future , i want to go into the army or navy seals, but i have to pass high school , and i have no clue how i’m going to do that, i’m not motivated to do anything anymore , meaning school work, i don’t understand shi** , can somebody tell me what to do so i dont become homeless in 3 years, and i ask for help from my teachers, but they don’t respond , or they just gave up on me like my entire family, but yeah, someone please respond and tell me what to do.

Show this post to your guidance counselor. Ask for help. You may have to sit with a therapist. Perhaps even a nutritionist.

9th grade is the right time to turn the ship in a new direction. No one cares what you did or didn’t do in grade school as far as post high school plans go. But your performance and behavior in 9-12 can either open a lot of doors for you or close them forever. It is your choice whether or not to reach out and be an active designer of your life’s path.