what do you think?

<p>I went to Howdy last night around 11:00 and I had new tabs, My Records is one of them. ais was down last night but this morning it still had me at step 3.</p>

<p>What do you think this means?</p>

<p>Hey I’m a lurker on this site and have been waiting to here a reply also. I’m a 2012 spring Econ. applicant. I have a 3.8 GPA so I should be an auto-admit. I just checked my Howdy and I have those new tabs also. I honestly think that means we are in they just need to send our packets out.</p>

<p>I logged into AIS today and it shows me on step 5. I am an auto admit.</p>

<p>A guy from admissions said that all acceptance letters for transfer applicants (spring 2012) will be mailed next week and our AIS should be updated Wednesday afternoon. So here’s hoping he was right!!!</p>

<p>what new tab are y’all talking about?</p>

<p>Astraylor91 we seem to have the same stats and I’m also wanting to transfer Econ spring12, and yes it does say auto admit, yet I want to know for sure. Well maybe we will have some of the same classes.</p>

<p>Yeah hopefully. I met another person that is also in the exact same boat as us… 3.8 gpa spring transfer economics major haha. So I guess we are all just waiting now. Did you lose a tab or just gain the My records tab?</p>

<p>No, I got 2 new tabs. I met another in the same situation too, prob the same person.</p>

<p>what are your two new tabs? I forgot what I had before so I just want to see if we are the same</p>

<p>My Records, and Financial Tab</p>

<p>Yeah I think I had the my financial tab just not the my records tab. Alright well let me know when you get a letter or they move you up on AIS I’m still on step 3.</p>

<p>I got Step 5 on ais tonight. Thank you Lord Jesus. next goal, Keep gpa high, Aggie ring, and graduation.</p>

<p>Congrats Yojay! My Ais was also updated so we are both Aggies! pretty awesome</p>

<p>Are they sending packets in the mail soon?</p>

<p>I heard it could take a few days</p>