What do you think?

<p>I applied in August and after waiting almost 5 months, I am getting nervous about if I'll get in or not. This is really to put my mind at ease
I have probably about a 91 over all 3 years and now this year I have a 95. Taking three APs and getting over 95s in them all. Doing a lot better in my senior year than all my others, which I plan to send a transcript showing that. I also went to their Architecture Camp over the summer. Wrote all three essays (which were pretty dang good if I might add)
Got a 27 on the ACT in one sitting.
-30 Math
- 27 Science
- 26 English
- 24 Reading
My after school activities are
- Environmental Club- 4 Years
-President-12th
-VP-11th
-Secretary- 10th
- Multicultural Club- 3 Years
-Treasurer- 12th
- Interact Club- 4 Years (it's a community service club btw)
- Bowling Team- 2 Years- Received an athelete scholars award for maintaining a 90+ avg while on the team.
- Theatre- 4 Years- Stage Manager all years
- Mathletes- 3 Years- Captain all years
- National Honor Society- 2 Years
- Youth Court- 2 Years
- Tutor
- National Society of High School Scholars- 4 Years </p>

<p>My previous job was a page at the local library and now I'm a nanny. </p>

<p>What do y'all think? Also, thank you for taking the time to read this, all help is appreciated.</p>

<p>The big questions. In state or out of state? What is your class rank? What major?</p>

<p>Out of state, from NY. My school doesn’t rank beyond top 10. Major: landscape architecture</p>

<p>To be honest, I don’t know. I am 12/107 (which puts me in the top 11% of my class) and was accepted within a month. ACT of 27 as well (E:28 M:28: R:27 S:24). I’ve been accepted to the school, but have not yet been notified about my major (supposedly, I will on Jan. 15th). I am in-state, that could also play a big role. You seem a good candidate. Test scores are on point, and you have decent extracurriculars.</p>

<p>Edit: BTW, I applied in Nov. and received my admissions letter in Dec. 19th. Good luck!</p>

<p>Thank you for the help</p>

<p>I am not 100% sure, but I believed I read somewhere that out of states have a lower chance, not dramatically low, but lower.</p>

<p>But don’t quote me on that.</p>