What does diversity mean to you?

<p>^^^ and we are bootylicious ;)</p>

<p>^ I agree. :slight_smile: I’m more of a milk chocolate brown. lol</p>

<p>Personality wise- shy ppl, social/talkative etc
Race not so much because all races have these different personalities </p>

<p>Sent from my C5155 using CC</p>

<p>Cat people. I don’t like cats much at all.</p>

<p>I like dog people but people that love dogs too much bother me - you know, the ones that share an ice cream cone with their dogs, kiss on the lips with their dogs and rub their dogs then reach their hands in a bag of chips without washing.</p>

<p>That would be diversity for me. I gotta get some anti-bacterial just thinking about it.</p>

<p>Diversity means in relations is ethnicity - that more than 30% of the college population is minorities. My current hs has 64% minorities from more than 60 countries so I am hopefully looking for a school like this but I find that hard to find thats within my criteria. </p>

<p>Individually, it goes hand in hand with acceptance. It is a place where no one has to conform to one ‘uniform’ of type of person. </p>

<p>I see college as a place to discover myself so being myself completely is something that I think is outside my normal comfort zone but I would like to do in college. But the college should be accepting or I would find that harder to do.</p>

<p>Diversity is having a group from different backgrounds with different outlooks, personalities and ideas.</p>