What GPA did you transfer with?

<p>and what is your major at TAMU??</p>

<p>Im at a Comm. College. Will apply for transfer for Spring '13 … PetE Major … currently 3.49 w/ 41 Credits</p>

<p>Cool, is that petroleum engineering? I’m just trying to compare myself to see my chances of admission in aerospace engineering. I’m optimistic, but i cant stop thinking about it. all i’ve been doing is researching my chances.</p>

<p>Yea Petroleum Engineering. </p>

<p>I just wanted to post to get the thread started since people are timid about their grades. How’s yours? I was gonna go in Aerospace… but I didn’t like the 10% growth outlook from Bureau of Labor Statistics (bls.gov) though.</p>

<p>GPA is 3.6 and 49 credits. majority is A’s. That 10 percent growth sounds pretty good. Looks like you’ve done your research. My dream is to work for NASA which inspired me to peruse Aerospace (and astronomy), but ill be happy to work anywhere of course :)</p>

<p>The new BLS update for Outlook for 2012-2020 is coming out in March 27th I think. I think Aerospace was 3rd highest salary. Best of Luck</p>

<p>just got my accceptance for Mays Summer 1. I am at Blinn now with a 4.0GPA on 46hours, will be 58 at the end of this semester, GPA is on pace to stay the same.</p>

<p>My son got accepted with a 3.9 and will have 52 credits at the end of this semester. He has one B on his record that he got in a dual credit class at 16. He sooo wishes he could do that over again!!!
Good luck everyone!</p>