What GPA's do UC's look at?

Hi. I’m trying to finalize my list of colleges to send my apps to, but I just wanted to know if the UC’s look at:
-Cumulative Total GPA (9th-12th) [Weighted or Non-Weighted]
-Cumulative Academic GPA (9th-12th) [Weighted or Non-Weighted]
-Total GPA (10th-12th) [Weighted or Non-Weighted]
-Academic GPA (10th-12th) [Weighted or Non-Weighted]

THANK YOU!!

UC’s calculate their GPA based on your a-g courses from 10-11th grade: https://rogerhub.com/gpa-calculator-uc/
UC approved HS Honors/AP/IB or DE courses will be given 1 extra honors point in the GPA calculation (taken 10-11th grade). The Rogerhub GPA calculator explains the UC GPA calculation.

Freshman grades and Senior grades are not included in the UC GPA calculation, but you do report any grades from the a-g courses taken in 9th grade. 12th grades are not available at time of application, so your final transcript will be required once you are accepted.

You need to meet the minimum a-g course requirements with a C or higher in all courses. Your 12th grades will maintain your provisional admission once accepted and you also need to maintain a 3.0 weighted UC GPA (3.0 unweighted for UCLA/UCB). Any D’s or F’s Senior year will be a reason to rescind your acceptance.

BTW you posted this in the USC forum…

MODERATOR’S NOTE:

Moved to correct forum.

the official number is the UC GPA but, they do review your entire transcript so, every grade in every a-g course matters.