what grades does college see on transcript?

<p>Do they see only semester or just final end of year or all (including exam grades)?</p>

<p>They will see everything. You mail them your transcript when you apply - which should have all the courses you have taken and the grades you got in those, and the courses you are taking your senior year. They also request a mid year report - so you will mail them a copy of your report card after the end of your first semester. Then finally you will need to mail them your final transcript to prove you have graduated and to show the grades you got in your second semester of your senior year.</p>

<p>My school didn't include exam grades on the transcripts they send out but they did on my mid-year report. It really depends on the high school as to if Tech sees your exam grades, but they do not require that you send them.</p>

<p>Hope this answers your question!</p>

<p>I was curious as my son's final grade in some classes were better than the semester. His SOL scores gave him extra points and that changed the letter grade on the final grade in some courses, so was curious. Thanks.</p>