What if I can't handle college?

<p>Hi,</p>

<p>My question now about college is: What if I can't handle it? What if the classes are very hard? Do you get no chance for mistakes in colleges? Is it as cutthroat as many say?</p>

<p>Thanks.</p>

<p>Well let me say that I go to a campus high school, meaning that I live on a college campus and take college classes with other college students taught by college professors, even though I am technically a high school student. I went to a public high school for the first 3 years of high school. There are people both in my school and in the university that could not handle it. You need to the amount of work required to get the grades you want. I don't know about Tech but here, less than a 1.0 and you're out. Enough rambling, my main point is IF THE COLLEGE ADMITTED YOU, YOU HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO SUCCEED. Go to class, study hard, and make time for yourself every once in a while and you will do just fine.</p>

<p>You probably can.
Most freshman courses are not very hard.And you can take fewer credits if you have problems with it.</p>

<p>If you can't handle college then it might not be for you. College isn't for everybody.</p>