What is the Easiest School to get into at UWM?

<p>The question is above.... aka which school should i apply to, btw i am OOS with mediocre stats to have the best chance of admittance? Could someone please rank the schools in order of hardest to get into to easiest??</p>

<p>if it helps to narrow it down i like the college of letters and sciences or the business school or umm continuing studies?( i dunno if this one is a school is it like general studies)....</p>

<p>thanks a lot!</p>

<p>All apps go into the same pile. You don't really apply to a certain school. If you get in you just pick after you get in. .</p>

<p>^^ and even after you're in, it's no guarantee that you will get into the school that you want. Depends on the major.</p>

<p>BTW, UWM stands for UW- Milwaukee; UW stands for UW- Madison around here (but try UW on Google and you may get U of Washington...). The easiest way to get in is to transfer after doing well at another school for one year.</p>

<p>A lot of the programs, such as journalism and business, are harder to get into than the school of education or letters and science. This is just what I have heard, though. I know it's easy to get into L&S and then transfer to your preferred program later...</p>

<p>You apply to all the selective programs AFTER you spend some time at UW.</p>