what is the likelihood that I could get in??

<p>I was rejected for Fall of 2013 because I haven't done Calculus or Chem 2. I email an admissions officer saying I was taking those classes in the summer, but he said they don't consider summer classes and that I should send in my transcript after this semester and they would look at it. </p>

<p>My question is, is there a possibility that they would accept me for Fall if I sent in my transcript, even if I don't have the requirements done? Why would he say I should do that if I still can't get in? </p>

<p>Thanks for any input!</p>

<p>So you’re saying you got rejected for not having the proper requisite courses completed.</p>

<p>And you’re asking if you’ll get accepted without them completed? I think you already answered your own question. Maybe I’m interpreting your post incorrectly.</p>

<p>Are you a transfer student or a freshman? I’m a transfer student and haven’t completed those courses either, but I got accepted. What is your major of choice?</p>

<p>I am a transfer student. I was just wondering why the admissions person would encourage me to send in my transcript for this semester, knowing I don’t have Calculus and Chem 2 done. My major is Geology.</p>

<p>Not sure why. But because the admissions rep said to send them in for Spring 2013 semester, do it. Also, I’m certain the reason they don’t consider Summer classes is because by the time you get your grades from the Summer semester, Fall starts immediately after that, and you wouldn’t have time to do orientation and other necessary stuff.</p>

<p>What is your GPA and number of credits? I’m going into Ag/Life Sciences and I too need Calculus and Chemistry II, but I got accepted.</p>

<p>My GPA is a 3.79 and I have 54 credits.</p>