What is the possibility of my acceptance being rescinded?

<p>Hi!! I just graduated from high school, and I was accepted to UW-Madison.</p>

<p>I've been a pretty strong student, and have received straight A's from freshman to junior year. I took a rigorous course load, and got A's in AP classes such as AP Chemistry, AP Biology, AP Lang. My senior year, I took 5 AP classes, and I didn't do horribly, but I did bad enough that I'm starting to worry about the chances of being rescinded. This is my class schedule and my final grades (non weighted GPA) for both semesters of my senior year:</p>

<p>Semester 1:
AP Calc BC: C+ (this is mainly what I'm worried about)
AP Physics: B
AP Lit: B+
AP Psychology: A-
AP Spanish: A
Honors Seminar: A
Band: A </p>

<p>Semester 2:
AP Calculus BC: C
AP Lit: B+
AP Physics: A-
AP Psychology: A
AP Spanish: A
Honors Seminar: A
Band: A </p>

<p>I would appreciate any input from students and parents who have any experience with this kind of situation! Please let me know if my concerns are valid, or I'm just over-worrying! Thanks a million! </p>

<p>Don’t worry. My son’s grades deteriorated his senior year, including a C each semester. Later an Honors math grad from UW. The only caveat is to consider carefully which, if any, calculus you start with at UW since you haven’t learned a lot of it.</p>

<p>I have never heard of a student with a C each semester senior year having admission rescinded to UW-Madison. </p>

<p>Are you going to SOAR soon? Have you had a chance to look at Student Center course offerings? What do you want to major in?</p>

<p>Thanks for the advice! </p>

<p>@Madison85‌ I have SOAR at the end of July. I haven’t looked in detail at the course catalog, though it’s not for lack of trying. I just can’t seem to navigate through the HUNDREDS of options. I’m looking at a biology major with a neuro emphasis and possibly a double major with psych in the mix.</p>

<p>The SOAR advisors will help you. Some people use schedulizer.com to help get an idea of schedule possibilities.</p>

<p>Here is a link that you may find of interest if you are thinking of a pre-health intention to get an idea of various prerequisites/requirements:</p>

<p><a href=“http://www.prehealth.wisc.edu/”>http://www.prehealth.wisc.edu/&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>Best of Luck at UW-Madison!</p>

<p>Thanks again for all the advice! :)</p>