What is there to do?

<p>I visited U of W in the beginning of April and I saw nothing around the school. Of course, I don't know anything about U of W and it was my first time visiting Madison. I assume I did not visite "the place" where people hang out and go out to have fun (I mean to eat and chat, not about drinking and getting crazy and stuff). Could someone please let me know what there are to do around the school? Thanks^^</p>

<p>did you happen to see state street?</p>

<p>That has to be a joke. For starters you have about 60 restaurants, 20 coffee shops, 60 bars and clubs, several museums, lots of shops of all types, lakes and a zoo, a huge new performing arts center with multiple shoes every weekend. Sheesh.</p>

<p>you're blind.</p>

<p>man i guess i am blind^^
thanks guys. I guess i'll see all those stuff when i actually get there and start living there. thanks again</p>

<p>I did the same when I visited another school. You just need to explore more, go more into "town" and not on the "campus". Didn't realize that either, I just walked around campus buildings expecting there to be tonse of stuff to do, lol.</p>

<p>Start off at the campus and just aim for the capitol building, youll find tons of stuff to do along the way.</p>