What kind of scholarships have you guys received?

<p>I know that Miami is pretty generous with merit money, so what kind of awards have you EA people received? I'm applying RD and wondering what kind I'd be looking at. Are the scholarships on their website guaranteed for the stats listed? I think my stats <em>qualify</em> me for full tuition, but I don't know if I'll get it.</p>

<p>I got 1/3 tuition with a 28 ACT and super high GPA... I suck.</p>

<p>IMO, Miami is overpriced to start and their generous money just brings it down to reasonable. I believe there is a certain number of full scholarships they give out and they don't come as easily as the lower scholarships. Maybe someone else can chime in as I know there must be a few that got full rides. </p>

<p>...I'm still bitter and depressed about a letter I got from another college today so I should stop before I give Miami a bad name.</p>

<p>3/4 tuition with 1430, 3.9 gpa</p>

<p>My daughter received a 3/4 scholarship with a 1380 SAT, 3.9 GPA (4.0 non-weighted).</p>

<p>1/2 tuition with 1460, 3.8 UW / 4.1 W GPA. :-/</p>

<p>Sounds good! I'm hoping that with my stats I get at least 3/4 tuition.</p>

<p>what kind of stats would get full tuition?</p>

<p>I believe it's 1500+ and top 1%, but I'm not sure...which is why I'm asking around on here. I'm an AI 9 so I should be competitive for full tuition...aren't you an AI 9 too, slipstream?</p>