What other majors

What other majors (if any) will allow me to hopefully get into a grad school for nursing. Or do I have to major in nursing for that to happen

I found this for what it is worth.

The second avenue to a MSN degree is to have a bachelor’s degree in another field. These students are not nurses when they enter the program. In this program about the first 18 months focuses on the BSN portion or what would have been taught in a BSN program. After getting this education the student then takes the NCLEX exam (also referred to as nursing board exam). Following taking and passing this exam the focus of the rest of the program or about another 18 months is focused on what would be the MSN portion.

I would assume you would need the prereqs (Anatomy etc.)

are you already in college studying in another major & wanted to go into nursing?
if you are a freshmen in college, you still have plenty of time to take ALL the nursing pre-req classes & apply to the formal nursing program(s), see which school accepts you.

But if it is too late & you are almost done with college, then you
get a BA/BS in another major ( any major ), still need to take all the nursing pre-req classes, then

1. apply to ABSN Accelerated BS in Nursing
    or
  2. apply to a master program for people w/ degree in another major that is not nursing.