What schools are ELC students guaranteed to get in?

<p>I understand that UCBerkely, UCLA and UCSD are not guaranteed but what about the others? like UCI, UCD, and UCSB? Would I get immediately in with all my test scores(1700) and completed courses?</p>

<p>I think UCD and UCSB have guaranteed admissions for ELC students.</p>

<p>If elc students are guaranteed admission, will UC Davis or UC Santa Barbara contact these students so that they know to apply, or will we just find out in march whether we got in or not?</p>

<p>You won’t get in to ANY UC unless you apply. You have between now and Nov 30 the fill out the form, write the essays and pony up the app fee ($60 per campus or $70 for international applicants.)</p>

<p>Yes, you won’t find out until March, even if ELC. Note however, altho Davis has been a guarantee campus the past few years, it’s not all majors at Davis – just the majority. (I think Theater/Dance is excluded bcos it requires an audition.)</p>

<p>I got ELC too, the answer to your question is: UC Davis, UC Irvine, UC Riverside, UC Santa Barbara, and UC Merced…Also our chances at UC Berkeley, UCLA, UC San Diego, and UC Santa Cruz are greatly improved, and I’m banking on my ELC to get into UC Berkeley, UCLA, and UC San Diego</p>