What scores to send into UC colleges?

<p>hey im new to this site and just had a few questions.</p>

<p>I am applying to UC colleges for the fall 2010 semester and was wondering what scores I should send in.</p>

<p>my scores: SAT = 1510 and I dont plan on retaking it</p>

<p>SAT subject tests: Literature 460 US History 500. I am going to take the Math Level 2 test on December 5.</p>

<p>ACT plus Writing Score = 24. I am retaking the ACT in December as well.</p>

<p>So my question is do I have to send in all of these scores or can I pick and choose? For example, on the UC application, it asks for my ACT score, but I am going to retake it and hopefully get a higher score. Do I still fill in my current ACT score, or do I just put in my test date and send in the December score when I get it?</p>

<p>Also, do I have to send in my SAT score? I didnt do too well on it and I am not going to retake it. Id rather have the UC’s see my ACT score instead, especially after i retake it. However I am going to send in my SAT Subject Test scores.</p>

<p>Oh and by the way I have statewide eligibility so I am guaranteed into at least UCR, but im trying for UCI. My GPA is 3.7. It is not over 4.0 because my school is a middle college high school, and we take classes at the community college instead of honors courses. I transferred to this school after my freshman year. I took honors classes at my old school though. Would UC colleges see this and take my college classes into consideration over honors courses?</p>

<p>Sorry for the long post but thanks in advance :)</p>

<p>anyone? bump :)</p>

<p>Yes, you can just list the Dec test date and send the score if you like it. Since you have to send Subject Test scores, teh SAT will go along…</p>

<p>put in the highest scores that u have so far on the app. UC requires that u send ALL test scores from SAT and ACT</p>

<p>but we only have to pay for our highest scores,right?</p>

<p>Yes, you only have to pay ACT to send one score, the highest.</p>

<p>as well as SAT?</p>