What should I do? PSA or Tech

<p>I applied for the Texas A&M computer science and got PSA program. I actually am confident that I got PSA because I applied on January 14th, a day before the deadline. I did this because I did a stupid mistake and clicked transfer deadline instead of freshmen deadlines on their website, so I think that is what messed it all up for me.</p>

<p>As of right now, i'm currently trying to decide whether to do the PSA program, or go to Texas Tech and get the GPA I need there and transfer into A&M.</p>

<p>Another question though : I read on their website i need a 2.5 GPR or something like that to transfer in? What is GPR??? </p>

<p>Thanks everyone</p>

<p>Bren21095 Thinking GPR is Grade Point Requirements. If you make the 2.5 wherever you decide to go, i guess you would then transfer in. Could you call Engineering Dept and ask their opinion on your best chances at one or the other?? Maybe that woud help you decide. Best to you!</p>

<p>2.5 is the lowest you can transfer with, but I can assure you that you won’t get into comp science with that</p>

<p>A 2.5 is needed to accepted your application. Most majors require at least a 3.0, some even higher. You also have to have at least 24 transferable courses completed for your application to be accepted. Computer Science follows degree track D - Which is ENGL 1301, SPCH 1315, MATH 2413 & 2414, CHEM 1411 & 1412 and PHYS 2425 & 2426.</p>

<p>GPR - Grade Point Ratio</p>