What should I do?

<p>UC apps are due Nov 30 and I know that the servers are really busy and are down during the last week of submissions, but I don’t get my SAT II scores back till Nov 22 and ACT scores come in Nov 14-16, but I took the reading portion and that takes an extra 2 weeks to grades. Should I wait for the scores to come in to report them on the self-reported section, or just tell them that the test is planned?</p>

<p>I'd fill everything else in, and I'm sure you'll find some server time on the 22nd or 23rd.</p>

<p>can't you just write your planned test date on there and then they will look at it once the scores come out?</p>

<p>They look at the highest score anyways, so its a nonissue of whether or not to turn it in early vs. later. What do you think the people that take it December are supposed to do? Ask for an extension?</p>

<p>so you just put it as planned and they look at it later on when it comes out right?</p>

<p>Exactly. They'll have your final score report on final before they begin reviewing apps so they'll see your best score.</p>