What should i do?

<p>Hi im a senior and so today i went ot my high school to get my class schedule. I was missing one period, my first period and it has not been fixed yet. So I was wondering what class should i take for my first period? Im alreayd going to be taking 3 APs, physics, and World Literature. So, DO u think it is Ok if i do TA? Like UCs won’t think badly of me if i do so right? cause there are not many elective classes for 1st period, except art, and i already ahve 2 years of art. I was thinking doing teachers aid for my english teacher so i can work on my personal statement with her if she has time. So i just want your input thanks. Basically, Will UCs think badly of me if i become a teacher’s aid for my senior year?</p>

<p>no, its not a big deal, the 3 ap’s show that you have a difficult schedule although every little bit helps. Im doing 4 AP’s, an elective and an off period, and i know from asking uc counselors it doesnt matter if you have an off period</p>

<p>haha its you again ;]. Cool thanks. I really like this teacher, she was my teacher for 3 classes and im hoping to make it a record by having for 3 years in a row for 4 or 5 classes total haha ;] </p>

<p>Bump any other opinion?</p>