What should I wear to Bama Bound Orientation?

<p>My parents and I are going to attend the Freshman Express Orientation on May 27th. I’m REALLY excited about going! The only problem is that I don’t know how to dress for orientation. I want to look very nice/professional, yet be comfortable. I’ve lived in Alabama my whole life, so I know how to dress cool for hot, southern weather. First impressions are really important to me! Please help!</p>

<p>Thank you!</p>

<p>We were on our first visit (which cinched the deal, of course) and the girls were in tees and Nike Tempo shorts, and the boys in shorts and tees.</p>

<p>Anyone else experience anything different?</p>

<p>It’s very casual. Dress for comfort. My son wore shorts and a t shirt. There are just info sessions mostly.</p>

<p>The SupeStore takes pictures of the Bama Bound attendees with Big Al and posts them on their Facebook page. If you look at those pictures, you’ll see exactly what the kids are wearing. <a href=“https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151011602512037.485926.9287582036&type=1[/url]”>https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151011602512037.485926.9287582036&type=1&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>I would think about wearing a cute pair of dressy shorts, a sun dress or a skirt an top. Some of the Big Al pics were taken during down time. You will see all kinds of dress and I would say dress for comfort but you will see a lot of girls dressed up a little more than dressed down.</p>

<p>Yup. The kids in these pics look nice. </p>

<p>Thank you, as always, Ahpimommy. You really have a way with these things.</p>

<p>^^^^^^My DS is 6’4" 210 lbs. I’m figuring the sun dress just isn’t going to fly.</p>

<p>^^^ LOL - Oh, my! That image is now burned into my brain. Perhaps a nice skirt and flats?</p>

<p>NYBama…he certainly would make a “WOW” first impression!!! LOL!!</p>

<p>At 6’-4", I imagine he always does make a great first impression.</p>

<p>Although that picture would give me tremendous leverage for a “freshman contract”.</p>

<p>I’d imagine that shorts and a nice golf polo would be good enough.</p>

<p>How many kids are in each BaMA Bound Session?</p>