What should my next step be?

So just recently I had applied to UW Oshkosh. By recently I mean in the past month. And in that period after I filled out the application I failed to send my high school transcripts as well, thinking that after I payed the fee and filled the application they would send me information on what to do next. The semester I applied for starts next week, and my transcripts still (after a first time sending them to the incorrect address) hasn’t been recieved, let alone accepted and admitted. My ultimate fear is that now I won’t be able to start until next semester because of lack of proper planning for also financial aid and housing. If that is indeed the outcome, what should my next course of action be besides reapplying for next semester? I’ve put college off for too long and I want to do something meaningfull with my time until then if the fall semester start is my only option. I want to do something productive like take the classes I need to take, but obviously at this time it’s impossible. What should I do?

Also I planned on majoring for physics.

You need to call them in the admissions office. See what they’re missing and what can be done.