What Southeast Dorm to choose?

<p>So pretty much I have to decide my final preference list by may 1st, which is in a few days. I've already decided my top 4 choices are Ogg, Sellery, Witte, and Smith. This is the order my preferences are right now, but I'm looking for advice to decide if i should change it. Pretty much, my dilemma is that I can't decide to put ogg and smith as my top choices, or sellery and witte as my top choices. As you can see, my current preference order displays my indecision. </p>

<p>So details to help you answer
-fortunately, money is not an issue
-I worry about having older students in same dorm
-I like to party, but have studying as a priority during the week</p>

<p>People who have experience on the life of people living in ogg or smith freshmen year is greatly appreciated. I pretty much can't decide if should try to go the safe, all freshmen route, with worst dorms, or the better dorms with older students (who probably have friend circles). Thanks!</p>

<p>You will have sophomores and some others in the dorms you prefer- a good thing. Be aware that at least 50% of the dorm resideents in all of those dorms will be freshmen. There is only one all freshmen dorm- Bradley, on the Lakeshore. There are pros and cons to all dorms- none is “worst” in everyone’s eyes.</p>

<p>ya thanks wis75, but anyone else with opinions? I have one more day to decide…</p>

<p>I’m going with Sellery and Witte at 1 and 2. Partly because it works better financially for me but also because I think its at least somewhat important to be around more freshmen. I want to meet as many people as possible and it just seems like it would be a little harder in Ogg or Smith. Just my two cents, I’ll probably see you this fall!</p>

<p>True, if you want to be in Southeast, Sellery and Witte have the most freshmen. And since they both hold 1100 people each, if you put those as your top two the chances of you getting one of them is extremely high.</p>

<p>^thanks so far. So i’ve pretty much decided against Smith, but I’m completely torn between ogg and sellery as my first choices. I need recommendations plz! I have 10 hours left</p>