What STATE is everybody from? Roll Call!

<p>Washington (north of Seattle) I’ve met quite a few Alabama natives who live here now.</p>

<p>Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>I moved from Long Island to Tampa, where D was born, then on to Denver and Chattanooga area. D is 97% Bama Bound for Class of 2016.</p>

<p>Virginia!!! Born in Bham but DH from Virginia. Lived in Cherry Hill, NJ; Boulder, CO; and Bristol, TN .Just bought house in Tuscaloosa, so maybe I’ll come full circle!!</p>

<p>New York here, son was born in Manhattan -that’s New york City for those not in the know :)</p>

<p>We live in Long Island, South Shore, beautiful Fire Island beaches just a few miles away.</p>

<p>Hate the winters in NY, hoping to move south one day!</p>

<p>We live in Connecticut but H and I both were born and grew up in the Buffalo, NY area.</p>

<p>We live in Illinois</p>

<p>I’m originally from Kansas City, Missouri, but moved to Fort Worth, Texas the week after I graduated from
Mizzou. DH went to TCU and never left Fort Worth. Of course our DD is a native Texan.</p>

<p>Vancouver (not BC), Washington (not DC)</p>

<p>North Carolina here. Was born in Bham though.</p>

<p>Iowa here. Looks like we have folks from all over the country!</p>

<p>Southeast Texas - where Texas and Louisiana meet at the Gulf Coast. Also known as Hurricane Alley!</p>

<p>Husband and I raised in Huntsville, Alabama! Lived in Marietta, Georgia for past 17 years!</p>

<p>We’re in Illinois. D was born in Southern California, though. I’m a Philly girl originally, and H is from Wisconsin.</p>

<p>We live in Central OH. Husband grew up here but I was raised in Detroit, MI. Our first two boys were born in South Bend, IN, our youngest was born in Columbus, OH. We moved to the Tampa area for two years before returning to the same school district. We are ready to move south.</p>

<p>Born in Arizona - but raised (post 1yr.old) in Southern California = native. DH is from Long Island but left for SoCal when friend offered space in moving truck 30 yrs ago. Kids are all native Californians.</p>

<p>(suburbs of) houston, tx.</p>

<p>husband was born here and i was born is chicago, but i have been here 40 years.</p>

<p>Husband and myself both raised in SE Missouri and went to college in Kentucky but did not know each other until after college. Lived in Destin FL before moving to Mississippi for my current job before son was born. Son was raised in MS but wanted to leave state for college.</p>

<p>We’re from Kailua, Hawaii :slight_smile: I was born and raised here. Lived in CA (that’s where Bama-bound D was born) and TX for a few years, but we’ve been back home for 13 years.</p>

<p>My husband was born in Montgomery, but grew up in Kailua also. Everyone in our town knows what a huge Bama fan he is and they’re so excited for him… I mean her :slight_smile: lol.</p>

<p>Memphis, Tennessee - aka home of Elvis</p>

<p>We are in Huntsville, AL. I am a UA grad. Wife is an AU grad. Our oldest (son) will be attending Bama in fall '12. We have a daughter that I’m trying to sway towards Bama in fall '14.</p>