What STATE is everybody from? Roll Call!

<p>Rocking the exurbs of Memphis, Tennessee. Oldest brother went to Bama… ~15 years ago. :)</p>

<p>We are from NJ (central). I grew up on Long Island, NY (North Shore a little east of Port Jefferson).</p>

<p>Born in Washington, DC and raised in the Maryland suburbs of the same city. I also lived in Boston for a couple of years (05-07).</p>

<p>Cleveland Ohio!</p>

<p>Funny Momof3boyz info and helpful posts 2 years ago started our Bama journey.</p>

<p>My mother lives in the town next to her and she belongs or has friends that belong to the same church! </p>

<p>It’s a small world after all!!</p>

<p>Alabama, but consider Los Angeles my second home.</p>

<p>Oxford, Ohio (kinda Cincinnati area - home of Miami University)</p>

<p>Can’t wait to spend the next 4 years in Tuscaloosa</p>

<p>I’m from New Jersey and still live there, but I go to boarding school in Connecticut, and my father lives in Florida (yeah, filling out different addresses on college apps was super fun) – so all three of those places are homes to me, and next year I’ll have to add Tuscaloosa to the list!</p>

<p>Chicago, IL (yes, my new mayor is Rahm-bo LOL)</p>

<p>I was raised in Washington (the state), H was born in Chicago but raised n St. Louis…we now live in Blue Springs Mo (an eastern suburb of Kansas City). Oldest D is in NYC, 2nd D is in Washington DC, S is a Junior at Loyola of Chicago, and youngest D is a Freshman at Alabama…Roll Tide</p>

<p>Virginia! Been here for 9 years!</p>

<p>Colorful Colorado</p>

<p>Currently living in Arizona. DS wants to got to the “original” UA. Grew up in B’ham and have degrees from Bama. He is class of 2012 and will get a chance to visit for the first time this summer. Hoping for NM and UFE.</p>

<p>omama, when are you coming to town? lets plan on lunch! PM me your dates when you have some. : )</p>

<p>If you are referring to RUMC (Graham Rd, north of Livingston and south of Main), we have been members since 1991. Join us some Sunday.</p>

<p>Ohio! I wouldnt reccomend coming here though</p>

<p>Is it too cold in Ohio right now? </p>

<p>Has everyone posted?</p>

<p>I don’t think KansasDemocrat has posted. Can we assume that she’s from Kansas? :)</p>

<p>Siglio, Mom of four, and TheStudent haven’t posted (I don’t think). They’re from California. There are other posters from California as well.</p>

<p>My man BBfromNC hasn’t posted from NC yet. :)</p>

<p>Hey youse guys I know I wuz lax in dis thread, but being in the Witness Protection Program one gots to be berry, berry careful! Ya know dat Brooklyn Italian Americans don’t give out much info on backgrounds. I would like to claim that I too was a product of a boarding school, but I don’t believe that a State Prison can technically be classified as one?</p>

<p>But seriously, I am originally from Brooklyn, my wife is from Da Bronx. I had the privilege of attending beautiful UA, while my wife attended college in the frozen tundra of upstate NY (pity). Our children are native Texans born in Tomball, now a junior (daughter) and a freshman (son). </p>

<p>We have been in NC for the last 19 years. May be starting a new chapter in our empty nest lives, as I alluded to in a previous thread. Exciting times for us!</p>

<p>Ahhhh…you’re Italian! (me, too!) </p>

<p>Does that mean that your restaurant venture in T-town will be Italian? Where are you thinking of placing it?</p>

<p>eh, paisani! I am the classic Boston combination: half Italian (Sicilian), half Irish. Like most Irish/Italian mongrels, I’m pretty schizoid. I love Italian opera and Celtic music. But you can keep Irish food, thanks very much, except for Guinness. :)</p>

<p>Glad to know there are some other Eye-talians here. And in NC, LOL!</p>

<p>I am from Florida.</p>