What to wear at send off parties

<p>I have the South Florida send off party on Thursday and am unsure what we’re expected to wear. I’ve heard everything from bama gear to sundresses, and I don’t want to be that awkward person dressed inappropriately. Any suggestions would be awesome!</p>

<p>My D wore a nice top and shorts. That seemed the norm. Some girls had on sundresses others had on Bama shirts and one we know a Bama cute dress and boots. The one here in Dallas they played a few games so I would not wear heels. It was pretty informal.</p>

<p>Casual chic</p>

<p>How can we get information about the South Florida send off event.</p>

<p>It’s technically Central Florida, through Benet Bondi. The one in for South Florida (mainly Miami/Ft Lauderdale area) was last week, I think.</p>

<p>If you look at the UA Admissions fb page they usually post send off party pictures…Roll Tide :)</p>

<p>Last summer my DD wore a red sundress and the gentlemen attending wore dress shorts and a varity of Bama shirts. It was a sea of red, white and houndstooth for the group photo here in the STL.</p>

<p>Cassidy, I don’t think you can go wrong with a cute red sundress and cute sandals. Have fun!</p>