What to Wear?

<p>Today I booked tickets for my campus visit! Will be in Tuscaloosa from September 19-23. The only problem? I live in foggy coastal California - your average weather is 58-66 degrees with thick layers of fog. My wardrobe is essentially jeans, sweaters, and long sleeved shirts.</p>

<p>Essentially, we rarely see the sun or have hot weather, and I’m completely unprepared for anything above 70 degrees, let alone 90. What should I buy? Shorts, t shirts? I will be meeting with a few faculty members so I’d like to look a bit nicer - would a casual sundress be too much?</p>

<p>Late September - usually fantastic weather, still warm (in Alabama, we don’t reach “hot” until 90 and above). Highs in the 80s to low 90s, lows in the 60s to low 70s.
I would not wear shorts when meeting with faculty members. Really nice jeans, maybe, but dress slacks, maybe even a suit with skirt or slacks. Business dress would be appropriate. It’s a little late in the season to wear a sundress - it’s fine for the weather, but this would be a more dressy occasion.</p>

<p>DD wore a cute skirt, a solid polo, flats and a J Crew cardigan on our visit. Seemed just right.</p>

<p>Hi</p>

<p>A nice sundress would be fine. Or as suggested, a cute skirt and top. Capri pants and a cute top are fine, too. Shorts might be too casual.</p>

<p>Your other clothes will be fine in Alabama from November to March/April.</p>