What TV shows do you watch?

<p>Im currently dying waiting for this new episode of pretty little liars. Anyone with me?
I also like modern family, awkward,little bits and pieces of scandal, and criminal minds. Shamar Moore!! <3
How bout you guys?!</p>

<p>Scandal, American Horror Story, Law and Order: SVU, The Sopranos (RIP James Gandolfini)</p>

<p>OMG.</p>

<p>OMG. </p>

<p>I’m actually spazzing right now, PLL is my life. Who’s your favorite character? I love Spencer, she reminds me a lot of myself. Toby is gorgeous, and Caleb is just unf. Aria’s been getting on my nerves these past few episodes.
Besides that, I like The Game on BET, Hit the Floor, Dance Moms, House of Curves, LA Hair, Bridezillas, Marriage Bootcamp, Criminal Minds, Brain Games, and How the States Got Their Shapes. I like the Discovery Channel too.</p>

<p>The Game!! Oh and I don’t really watch Criminal Minds, but Shemar Moore lol :)</p>

<p>@Buttafly
Do they still make new episodes of that?!
@BellLander
YES
YES
YES </p>

<p>PLL IS LYFE. We must share our theories! Im addicted and after each episodes I read the blogs.
Omg this season has been AMAZING. It’s just one thing after another. And everyone is so beautiful. I love everyone except Aria. Shes so conceited and always worrying about a boy. But my fav is tied between Spencer and Aria.
Toby has come a loooong way remember him in the first season.
But Wren ooooweeee!! :wink:
This weeks episode looks intense!
CC might just need a pretty little liars thread!</p>

<p>@basic Yes, the new season premiered last Tuesday!</p>

<p>@basic
WE ARE SOULMATES. I literally go on YouTube and look up the songs, theories, OTP videos (I LOVE Spoby), etc. None of my friends listen to my theories, so yes yes please share! I definitely think Ally is still alive and she’s Redcoat. I know in the books, Allison had a twin named Courtney, but the I think the producers said the show wouldn’t be like the books…I think she does have the twin, and Courtney was the one that actually died, not Allison. Who do you think A is? I definitely feel like they would surprise us and have it be on of the Liars. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was Aria. This might be the inner CC’er/overachiever in me, but I got really upset when Spencer didn’t get into Penn lol. Toby is and will forever me my baby. I teared up when he went to the park/home place to find his mom’s psychiatrist and it turned he had memory problems :frowning: Would it be weird to think that “A” already existed then? Because I don’t think she killed herself. Jeez, I could go on forever, but I’ll stop here haha</p>

<p>@Bell
OKAY. I have been avoiding this thread until I watched the newest episode so we can discuss.
That ending was totally ambiguous! The cops came from no where…I thought they were Frat guys playing a very cruel joke. And that bunker…the sorority house…this whole episode was weird. Someone posted a picture of that Sorority lady Grunwald in comparison to Ezra’s mom and they look almost identical. Possible alumni?
I felt bad for Emily because Spencer was being so pretentious which his her character but still. I loved their little quarrel nonetheless. And that admission guy Brendan was cute but kind of weird…he’s a little to old for Emily.
And then the whole gun Hannah getting busted…why would she even do that?!</p>

<p>I personally think that they’re gonna go down the twin path but in a slightly roundabout way. I kinda like the theory that Courtney was in Radley which explains the whole Mona, Tobys mom thing. And that shes truly evil and thats who everyone is afraid of. Including Ally (I hopes shes alive). So I kinda think it’s Courtney out to get revenge on Allison and I kinda don’t know where Im going with this but yeah.
AND NOTHING HAPPENS TO ARIA. EVER.
That’s the only way I believe this theory.</p>

<p>So many mysteries…no answers.
Oh my this is long.</p>

<p>Oh and my friend is starting from season one and there are so many forgotten people.
Remember Spencer’s tennis boo thang Alex? And Hannah’s Sean?
Nate, Maya, Holden, Luke, The guy that knew Emily, and a lot more!</p>