What UC's have you got accepted/rejected to? Class of '09 please!

<p>Accepted: UCI (CHP and Regents), UCD (Regents), UCSD (Regents), UCLA, Cal (Spring Admit)</p>

<p>ELC; Accepted: UCI (honors), Davis (one-time scholarship), UCSD, Cal (Spring).
Rejected: UCLA</p>

<p>For my daughter:</p>

<p>Accepted: UCD, UCI, UCR, UCSB, UCSC, Cal Poly SLO</p>

<p>Rejected: UCSD, UCLA</p>

<p>Her top choice was UCSB--we'll visit on April 4th, and she'll probably go there. :)</p>

<p>applied to ucb, ucd, and ucsc
got into all three</p>

<p>Accepted: UCB, UCSD (Winter), UCD</p>

<p>Rejected: UCLA (First Choice) and UCI (I was laughing so bad thinking about not getting into Irvine, but getting into Berkeley)</p>

<p>Acepted: UCD, UCI, UCSD, and UCB (got in here and not UCLA, ***?)
Rejected: UCLA (first choice) </p>

<p>I think Im going to go to UCSD becuase i heard is has a very good pre med program.</p>

<p>Accepted: CalPoly SLO, UCSC (Regents), UCSB (Regents), UCD (Regents), UC Berkeley :]</p>

<p>But I still have no idea which I'll be attending! :/</p>

<p>Accepted: UCSB
Rejected: UCI, UCSD</p>

<p>I wish I would have applied to Davis now :(</p>

<p>Accepted: UCSC,UCSB,UCSD
Rejected: UCB,UCD</p>

<p>Accepted at UCD, UCI, UCSD, UCB
Rejected at UCLA</p>

<p>ELC; </p>

<p>Applied and got into: UCB, UCLA, UCD, UCSD, UCI</p>

<p>I only applied to 2. I'm ELC</p>

<p>Accepted : UCD and UCI</p>

<p>I shoulda applied to UCSD they wanted me to apply but I didn't think I'd get in, and I shoulda applied to UCLA just to see. :[ But I didnt have an extra $120 at the time.</p>

<p>ACCEPTED: UCSB, UCI
REJECTED: UCLA, UCSD, UCD</p>

<p>kind of surprised at davis but i would have picked sb or irvine over davis anyhoww cant stay away from socal, expected rejections from sd and la, so overall im pretty happy =]</p>

<p>I applied to Berkeley,LA, and SD...
Got into all...
IM HAVING SUCH A HARD TIME CHOOSING BETWEEN CAL AND UCLA!!!</p>

<p>S applied UCSB, UCLA, UCB
accepted to all</p>

<p>I am a transfer student still waiting for results in about 15 days (UCLA or UCB)</p>

<p>ELC; Accepted: UCI, UCSB, UCD, UCSD, UCLA, UCB</p>

<p>Rejected: None</p>

<p>Going: UCLA</p>

<p>UCM UCR I am going to UCR i only applied to two because I wasn't going to apply at any UCs till my homeroom teacher asked if I wanted to go to a field trip to UCR because avid didnt get enough people to go. Went and loved it there</p>

<p>accepted : UCD, I , SB, SD</p>

<p>rejected : LA, Berk ( spring admit)</p>

<p>I only applied to one UC (UCSB) and got in.</p>

<p>But in hindsight, I think I was way too cocky... and I took a major risk.</p>