What will it say online?

<p>I got postponed a while ago, so im wondering what it will say online if accepted/rejected? If I am rejected will it say that?...I just went to check my status online and it said the same thing (a decision has been postponed...) but there used to be a link there to check if they recieved my mid year grades and now its gone. does that mean anything?</p>

<p>It'll probably look something like this:</p>

<p>Acceptance: "Congratulations! You have been admitted to the University of Wisconsin-Madison..."</p>

<p>Rejection: "An admission decision has been made..."</p>

<p>There shouldn't be any ambiguity there. Good luck to you... I hope you get in!</p>

<p>good luck viper...let me know!</p>

<p>it says:
"Admissions decisions for Fall 2008 have been made. You will be notified of the decision by the first week in March"
for me. So does it mean i'm in the waiting queue or what do you think?</p>

<p>i think u might be on the waiting list, or else it would read congratulations....</p>

<p>My D has the same message as you viperm90, I think it means they have all of the paperwork they need. She was postponed also.</p>

<p>If you are accepted (outright), it says:
Congratulations! You have been admitted to the University of Wisconsin. We have mailed your official letter of admission and admission materials.</p>

<p>If you are postponed (as I was), it says:
We have postponed a decision on your application. You will be receiving a letter in 3-5 days that will explain the decision and your next steps. For immediate information, visit <a href="http://www.admissions.wisc.edu/images/UW_Postponed_Applicant_FAQ.pdf%5B/url%5D"&gt;www.admissions.wisc.edu/images/UW_Postponed_Applicant_FAQ.pdf&lt;/a&gt;.&lt;/p>

<p>If you are denied (outright), I think it says:
A final decision has been mailed to your home. Good luck!</p>

<p>I'm not sure about what it says with decisions after postponement, but it will probably be pretty obvious. If you are accepted, I would expect it to change to "Congratulations! ..."</p>

<p>Is there a decent chance that postponed people will find out before March 15?</p>

<p>Not according to the admissions rep we talked to - but who knows. She said they weren't even going to start looking at postponed students until mid march.</p>