Whats a good complement?

<p>I'm an undecided major at NYU (or will be this fall). I was thinking about journalism, especially since I love the programs NYU has, and I actually really like that NYU requires you to take another major if you're majoring in journalism. </p>

<p>I have a wide range of interests, but the most important part of picking a major is what will get me a job after college (duh). I would love to find something that goes well with journalism, but will also set me up on one (or more) of these tracks:</p>

<ol>
<li><p>Pair well with journalism and make me look more desirable to employers in the journalism field (I'm not interested in writing about sports or celebrity gossip. I would want to go into other areas of journalism)</p></li>
<li><p>Be unrelated to journalism and help me find a job that I enjoy in a different field</p></li>
<li><p>And finally, put me on a good path to get into law school (I'm interested in becoming a lawyer, but not interested in taking out more loans, so this is the least desirable option). </p></li>
</ol>

<p>Any ideas?</p>