----first sem: 3.2
----second sem: 3.4
11th grade GPA
----first sem: 3.7
----second sem: 3.6
12th grade GPA
----first Quarter: 3.8 (and falling)</p>

<p>cum. GPA: 3.3</p>

<p>Most of my Math grade ranges from B to B+ (excluding 9th grade)
and sciences ranges from B to A- (excluding 9th grade, because its too horrible)</p>

<p>Math courses : Math 9, Math 10, IB Math SL, AP Calculus AB
Science courses: Intro to Physical Science, Biology, IB Biology HL, IB Chemistry HL, AP Chemistry, AP Physics B</p>

<p>Other college prep courses: IB Business HL, IB Japanese SL, IB English SL.</p>

<p>I have 1 "W" (withdraw) in my junior year for "TOK (Theory of Knowledge)".</p>

<p>I have few activities (not much) but very productive portfolio - programming projects, robotics, web services and etc. </p>

<p>What are my chances of getting in? </p>

<p>(I also took the SAT, which was pretty bad: 1680, 650 math, and low rather english scores, but im not planning to submit them - but if i were to submit them, what're my chances)</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>What college are you planning on applying to? </p>

<p>Your ACT scores are very strong, so I wouldn’t bother with sending the SAT scores. And, the fact that there’s an upward trend since your ninth grade year, is a good thing, and the admissions people won’t look down upon you for that. At least it’s not the opposite way with strong ninth grade grades and then getting worse.</p>

<p>I’m applying to Purdue, U of Toronto, UBC and Rochester Institute of Technology (in order of preference)</p>

<p>i think he’s asking what you plan to major in lol.</p>

<p>it does say Engineering in Thread title…
but yeah, Engineering.</p>

<p>

What does that tell you about the quality of “chance me” advice on a public forum?</p>

<p>oh lol my baddd</p>

<p>Oh, my fault. I didn’t notice that for some reason. -facepalm-</p>

<p>Anyways, I think you have a pretty good chance at getting in. Your ACT score is solid and your GPA isn’t bad. And I wouldn’t bother submitting SAT since Purdue accepts both test scores.</p>