Ucm:
Ucsc:
Uci:
Ucsb:
Ucd:
Ucsd:
Ucla:
Ucb:</p>

<p>it'd be cool if we can compile a complete list of last year's release dates.. anybody willing to help us?? :)</p>

<p>I believe the order was: UCR, UCM first before or on March 1st.</p>

<p>Then from March 1st-14th: Mostly UCD, UCI, UCSC, UCSB and they were scattered through those dates. </p>

<p>March 15: UCSD, sometime after this date was UCLA.</p>

<p>March 27th??: Berkeley.</p>

<p>Keep in mind, some rejection letters came out alot later than accpetances.</p>

<p>Every year they are different.</p>

<p>this year, UCR were handing out admission starting on Feb 1st.</p>

<p>UC Irvine is notorious of being very inconsistent with sending out their decisions. Last year, some applicants didn't know about their status until somewhere around April or May. </p>

<p>I remember my acceptance coming at the very last day of March.</p>

<p>UCSC: March 15 midnight</p>

<p>some people got their admisions from UCI early in march. my UCI rejection came on march 28</p>

<p>UCLA's decisions were sent out earlier then expected last year. like a week before UCB's</p>

<p>well we only have to wait one more month to find out.</p>

<p>similar question a few months ago</p>

<p><a href="http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/university-california-general/606351-i-know-s-way-too-early-asking-but.html?highlight=wait+for+us%5B/url%5D"&gt;http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/university-california-general/606351-i-know-s-way-too-early-asking-but.html?highlight=wait+for+us&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>UC Riverside's been out for a while now, because my friend got accepted.</p>

<p>I got my UC Irvine acceptance email today 2/20/09.</p>

<p>Hmm. I'm being UCSD hopeful right now. UCSD will most likely send on March 15th or 16th.</p>

<p>Some of my friends have gotten letters from UCSD already. And a lot of people have ELC acceptances from UCD, UCI, UCSB, UCR.</p>

<p>I haven't heard anybody in ELC get anything from UCD or UCSB. I applied to both and I'm in ELC, along with a lot of my friends(who also applied to both schools) and we've seen diddly. Do you know if they got an e-mail, or did they check the school website?</p>

<p>I'm glad UCR starts out early</p>

<p>it's true about UCI being so odd with their release dates (it makes me nervous)</p>

<p>UCLA and UCB are the last ones</p>