When do I need to send in AP test scores?

<p>Do I need to send them before December 1st? I've already submitted my application.</p>

<p>I’m assuming that you are a rising senior applying for Fall 2012?</p>

<p>Colleges vary on how they handle that. At A&M, I requested College Board to send them in after I had already been accepted, and it’s good to have them in before you go to the NSC (new student conference) with your adviser, so they will know what you don’t have to take on your degree plan. After they helped me set up my classes for 1st semester at NSC, the scores appeared on my student profile page as classes I could claim credit for–you have to actually go in and click on Claim Credit, because sometimes, if you have a 3, you may decide to take the class instead of claiming credit, whereas if you have a 4/5, you’ll feel more confident in claiming credit.
For AP classes that you took during junior year, you can also list those on your resume to show yourself as more academically ready. For the ones you take as a senior, you won’t have scores for until July after graduation.</p>

<p>Yes for fall 2012. Okay, i’ll be sure to send them in before the NSC. Thank you for the advice!</p>

<p>Just FYI:
TALK TO AN ADVISOR BEFORE YOU CLAIM THE CREDIT.</p>

<p>That is all I am going to say because jackfly explained everything else wonderfully. Remember: Once credit is claimed there is no possible way to reverse it.</p>