when do i receive my campus ID # and my UW Net ID

<p>Hello, I submitted my application last night, and my school sent over my transcripts today. On my school's naviance page it shows my transcripts as being accepted.</p>

<p>I have not received any email acknowledging my application. I received a conformation of the credit card for the payment for the application, but nothing giving me my campus ID # or UW Net ID so i can begin to track my application status.</p>

<p>Has anyone else not received this information?</p>

<p>It can take from a day of two, up to 2 weeks to receive your campus id and confirmation. Based on last year, for those applying in mid-October, you should expect a decision sometime around Jan. 1st and don’t be surprised if the decision is postponed.</p>

<p>Notice I said “based on last year”; hopefully decisions will come faster. I wouldn’t bother checking every day. You will receive an e-mail when a decision is made.</p>

<p>Alright, thanks!</p>

<p>It can take from a day of two, up to 2 weeks to receive your campus id and confirmation.</p>

<p>@coll43: I’m digging your posts. Did you just join this Board? So far, like 6 threads you’ve repeated the exact answers from previous posters, not to mention you’re like 3-4 weeks late. Rock on.</p>