When do UC's start sending out acceptances/rejections?

I heard they start from March 1st, but do they have specific days? Like does UCLA start March 15th or UCSB start March 5th or something or the sort??
Sorry I am just so excited/nervous hahah!

Not all release dates are confirmed but are expected based on past 3-4 years, some were posted on the schools portal for the applicant: (not including possible earlier notification for some schools like UCSB, UCI,UCB for regents or honors):
UC Riverside - starting March 1 and rolling thereafter
UC Davis & UC San Diego - Typically ~Fri. March 9 but could be early the following week. When UCD and UCSD release, they do so all at once (Acceptance, Waitlist, Rejection)
UC Irvine - Thu. March 15 and rolling thereafter (per their applicant portal) consistent with prior years - they tend to release in waves for a few weeks
UC Santa Cruz - Thu. March 15 12am - 7am - scheduled posted on their portal for applicants, releasing acceptances throughout the night starting 12am by letter of last name in batches. They release all at once, acceptance, waitlist, rejection.
UCLA - Probably Fri. March 16 at 5pm - they release all at once as well.
UC Santa Barbara - Their portal said Tues March 21
don’t know about UC Merced

My DD got accepted from UCM at 3/1 midnight, was surprised that 3/1 means 3/1. We were disappointed that UCR didn’t announce at midnight 3/1 with server crash issue and heard they will announce next week.

my son was accepted to UCM also on March 1