When do we hear back about Singer?

<p>I applied EA, got accepted, went to Singer weekend, and heard that we would hear back about the final scholarship decision today (March 5) but I still haven't heard anything back. Does anyone know when we hear back about Singer? Is the notification by e-mail, or is it posted somewhere?</p>

<p>you should get an e-mail (i did last year)...and i couldn't imagine them wasting too much more time before getting on their game to send them out</p>

<p>if you don't have it by monday night i'd give em a call on tuesday morning</p>

<p>My DS is waiting, too. Did anyone hear anything yet?</p>

<p>I thought I'd inquire too. Any news? We have not heard and am wondering if d has missed out. Will everyone get notified either way? Thanks for any info.</p>

<p>Hi NYMama! We still haven't heard anything at all -- my son says he was given the impression in his interview that he'd hear either way. So at this point I'm assuming that hearing nothing means nothing, but I'd have thought he would have heard by now!</p>

<p>give the admissions office a call on monday morning if possible to ask when to expect an answer, as it seems that nobody has heard anything yet</p>