When do you hear back from UW?

<p>I already submitted my online application on 11/15, and I was wondering how long it will take for UW to mail out the decision. Whenever I check my application status, it always says: "We have received your application and are reviewing your file to ensure we have all materials necessary to make a decision. Check back here for updates on your application status." Does anyone remember how long it took to receive the final decision? Thanks!</p>

<p>Hi there, I believe I got all my application materials to Madison at the end of October (last couple days of Oct., unsure exactly which day they got my transcript) and I found out that I was accepted on Thanksgiving. I just kept looking online to see if they had recieved all my application materials (the same site you are refering to) and then on Thanksgiving I saw that I was accepted! But I didn't recieve the actual letter of admission until 1-1.5 weeks after Thanksgiving. I got a response from them much sooner than I expected. </p>

<p>Hope this helped, good luck on your getting into Madison!</p>

<p>real: about 5-6 weeks later, and i submitted mine on 10/10. i'm guessing somewhere mid-january for you. good luck!</p>

<p>I know of six people who applied before 10/15 and everyone has heard back via text on 11/22 (fyi: all were accepted; all female). I know of another four who applied between 10/30-11/5 and no one has heard yet. Hoping it’s soon.</p>

<p>rvrrt, this post is from 2007?</p>