when do you think we'll hear??

<p>So excited! Yes!</p>

<p>Checked the mail... no letter. Bummed. But at least it'll come tomorrow so I'll be "prepared" for its arrival.</p>

<p>hey miktau, long time no see man. I see you applied to Geneseo too? Hope we FINALLY both get good news tomorrow... deferrals are killing me.</p>

<p>Accepted today...woop</p>

<p>1430/1600
2080/2400
31/36</p>

<p>....chandler, you're in no prob</p>

<p>Congrats pomegranate!! You're from the Yale forum, right? Or was it Duke?</p>

<p>You never know this year... I wouldn't be surprised if I was rejected.</p>

<p>It's saturday and I still haven't gotten my letter!
Good luck everybody..</p>

<p>We'll probably get ours today, xxGeorgia!
Good luck.</p>

<p>the mail just came.....and it was there.....I'm in! Good luck to all that are still waiting and congratualations to all that have been accepted!</p>

<p>Mine should come today because I live less than 2 hours from Geneseo.</p>

<p>Every time I hear a car go by I run to the window to see if its the mail truck. :P</p>

<p>Son heard from Geneseo today.</p>

<p>ACCEPTED ON LONG ISLAND.</p>

<p>@chandlerbing</p>

<p>Yeah... I'm from Yale/Dart/Cornell/all the schools you're applying to (rochester too?) boards</p>

<p>oh, and your stats are WAY better....you'll be in here for sure (let us know when the letter finally comes)</p>

<p>Accepted today!</p>

<p>ACT: 33
GPA: 3.5 uw w/ 9 AP's and dual enrolment at local university
Westchester County
Solid EC's</p>

<p>I know I'm posting this a second time (but pomegranate wanted to know)</p>

<p>I was accepted!!!
Stats are on the admissions decisions thread</p>

<p>Nope, I didn't apply to Rochester, but I post on the Yale, Dartmouth, and Cornell boards a lot.</p>

<p>Congrats to everyone! And miktau, it feels good to finally be accepted somewhere. I'm sure Bing will accept you, you were probably just deferred because of the EA cap.</p>

<p>Wait-listed with a special offer of guaranteed admission to the Spring and/or Fall of 2010.</p>

<p>congrats Chandler!!!</p>

<p>Thanks pomegranate! Now we can wait for our Ivy decisions (aka rejections) in peace!</p>

<p>Have any OOSrs gotten the decision letter yet?</p>

<p>what is OOSr?</p>

<p>out of state applicant</p>

<p>Wow....I can't believe this, checked the mail expecting a small envelope and I found this huge folder from Geneseo, turns out I got it. :D</p>

<p>Seriously this was a real reach for me but i'm so glad I made it, all that hard work as a senior just might have paid off. Don't give up guys, if I got in, most of the members in this thread could probably make it.</p>