When does All Access convert to Greek 50?

<p>AHH! And we are on the other end of the alphabet. I’ll be watching that close the next few days.</p>

<p>They must be going in ABC order - we’re at the front of the alphabet, too, and DD’s is listed as GREEK 55 as well.</p>

<p>They should have them all changed now. DD’s is showing Greek 55.
Contacting Bama Dining now to change her to the Community Dining option as that was not an option avail online. She has been to a dining hall all of 2x’s since Aug 8th.</p>

<p>Is there a way to see how many times your student has used their dining plan? Trying to figure out if she needs more or less than the Greek 55. Thanks!</p>

<p>I emailed Bama Dining yesterday asking for DD to be switched to the Community Dining Plan. Never heard back and then read that it had to be requested by the first day of school. However, signed in and it is not even showing the Greek 55 on her account. Sending DD by their office tomorrow to make sure she is changed to the Community Plan. Anyone else changing to that or emailed and checked to see what is showing up on their account?</p>

<p>i received a refund today also but when i try to log in to see the meal plan that we have, it doesn’t offer me any options to view it. it’s like a big white space where I would imagine it would be. </p>

<p>The website says: When is the deadline to downgrade?</p>

<p>When the University generates an official list of all new Greek members, all students on that list will be automatically downgraded from their original plan to the Option 1 plan with 55 meals per semester.
All requests for downgrades to the Greek 55 or no-meal plan ($197 fee) must be received by September 1st for fall sorority pledges and the first Monday in October for the fall fraternity pledges. There is no deadline to upgrade meal plans. </p>

<p>[-</a> The University of Alabama](<a href=“http://fawp.ua.edu/bamadining/fraternity-sorority/]-”>http://fawp.ua.edu/bamadining/fraternity-sorority/)</p>

<p>Whoever was given the information that it is too late is mistaken. I emailed Bama Dining twice asking for DD to be switched to the Community Dining Plan and never heard back. I am going to call tomorrow. My refund is larger, I have a $1440 refund but I think I had made a mistake on my bama plan payments and had something like a $95 credit before this all happened.</p>

<p>I just noticed the refund links are clickable and now I see I was given the community dining plan. Does anyone know how I get the refund deposited into my account? I signed up for direct deposit for refunds a while ago.</p>

<p>Aug 28, 2013 MEAL PLAN CANCELLATION/CHANGE<br>
$36.00</p>

<p>Aug 28, 2013 MEAL PLAN CANCELLATION/CHANGE<br>
$197.00</p>

<p>Aug 26, 2013 GREEK 55 BLOCK MEAL PLAN<br>
$466.00</p>

<p>Aug 28, 2013 GREEK 55 BLOCK MEAL PLAN<br>
-$466.00</p>

<p>Okay, I’m looking on DD’s account and this is what I am seeing:</p>

<p>2013 Meal Plan Cancelation/Change $215</p>

<p>Greek 55 Block Meal Plan $0.00</p>

<p>All Access Meal Plan $0.00</p>

<p>DD says she went to the dining hall twice during Rush. That would make the $197 + 9x2 = 215 So that makes sense. </p>

<p>Guess they did get it changed. </p>

<p>I signed up it said originally for the direct deposit refund but did it again yesterday just to make sure it was in there. Need to check the bank transactions tomorrow.</p>

<p>Meal refund showed up in my bank account today. Just in time to turn around and send it to Greek bill!</p>

<p>TxNewCollegeMom, did you see a $36 cancellation charge?</p>

<p>what is community dining plan?</p>

<p>Community Dining Plan is where you are completely removed from a meal plan. If you opt for this it is a $9 charge for each visit to a dining hall. They will bill you a fee of $197 and $9 for any meal your student may have gone to before you opted out.</p>

<p>Can someone clarify this? I am a little concerned - my son has been on campus for almost a month now and has been under the assumption he had an unlimited food plan ( which he does), has now decided to pledge and will be switched to the Greek plan. He has swiped into the dining halls many, many times, sometimes for only a quick snack- and he still hasn’t been switched into the Greek plan. Will we really be dinged now for each swipe for the last month? He won’t have many swipes left and we may even owe? And no meals on weekends at the fraternity That doesn’t seem quite right?</p>

<p>Also to note they only started meals at fraternity house last week. Isn’t the intention of the Greek meal plan to cover the rest of the semester’s weekend meals etc? Seems others would be in the same situation he has swiped at least 40 times already in his estimate so that would leave him with only 15, and many of those swipes were not full meals by any stretch. Blah.</p>