When does each UC send out decisions?

<p>I’m sure it’s been posted before but could someone please post when each UC campus sends out decisions and by what method?</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>UCR: already released
UCM: already released
UCI: Just started(feb 15-march30)
UCD: March 15-March end
UCB: March 27
UCLA: March 27
UCSD: March 25</p>

<p>UCSB and UCSC mid March. :)</p>

<p>If I didn't register for the websites for each one (e.g. MyUCIrvine) will I still receive decisions? Do they send by regular mail or e-mail?</p>

<p>Those dates you listed, by those dates or starting on those dates? Because if it's March 27 then does that mean that everyone gets it within 3 days?</p>

<p>How did you get the March 25 date for San Diego? On TritonLink it says mid to late March.</p>

<p>Guessing from last year? It still doesn't make sense, though, since last year it was ~20th o_O;;</p>

<p>Then it may be the 18th given that it's the third Tuesday of March, which was the 20th last year.</p>

<p>UCI does send out mail for acceptances. I got a packet last week. I'm not sure about the other schools but logging-in to the admissions websites is pretty painless so you might as well.</p>

<p>They send you an email sayin that "your admission status has changed", then you take it from there.</p>

<p>UCSD is March 15th.
They told us at Scholars' Day that it would be online then.</p>

<p>UC Davis is March 14 according to the UC Davis admissions officer in the UC Davis Forum.</p>

<p>UCSC is March 15th, just got an email.</p>

<p>how did u get ucla??
all i heard was late march and the rumors saying that it might come out next week (but like i said rumor).
UCSB is March 17th at 3pm PST</p>

<p>^UCLA already released letters for engineering students.</p>

<p>^^I got an invitation for the open house, but no letter!</p>

<p>so i heard actually ucla is monday march 17th</p>

<p><a href="http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/university-california-los-angeles/472689-official-admissions-decisions-online-monday-3-17-08-a.html%5B/url%5D"&gt;http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/university-california-los-angeles/472689-official-admissions-decisions-online-monday-3-17-08-a.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>I just asked my cousin who is currently a UCLA student and she said she remembers getting her decision around the 17th.</p>

<p>UCI, UCR, UCM Already posted</p>

<p>UCD Posted since 12:01AM today</p>

<p>UCSC 3/15 at midnight PDT</p>

<p>UCSB 3/17 at 3PM PDT</p>

<p>UCSD My guess is Friday, 3/21, since it was Friday, 3/23 at 2 PM last year.</p>

<p>Berkeley 3/27 at 5 PM PDT (4:20 PM last year)</p>

<p>UCLA My guess is Thursday, 3/27, since it was Friday, 3/29 at 4:30 PM last year.</p>

<p>my friend told me today he has already been accepted to berkeley and la, but he isn't really phased because he has already committed to another school. so, what's up with that??</p>