When does on campus housing begin to get filled?

<p>I was just wondering if anybody knew the general time frame when on campus housing begins to fill. I heard from one of my friends that hullabaloo already filled, but I am not sure if he's right. Can anybody give me insight? </p>

<p>Someone told me in 2-3 weeks for hullabaloo, and that was 2-3 weeks ago… I applied for hullabaloo back then so hopefully I’ll get it, as for you, you can try to apply ASAP but it is probably full. First come, first served.
Well look at other forms, when you fill out the form online, you choose 3 configurations you want, like hullabaloo 2 bedroom, hullabaloo 1 bedroom, etc. </p>

<p>Correct. Hullabaloo normally fills in the first 2-3 weeks of when housing opens. At least that is what happened last fall. Pretty much all dorms are filled by January. A friend who was late January did not get on campus housing. Obviously the more desired ones like the modulars fill faster than the old ramp and balcony style dorms. </p>

<p>Well, I guess that means that for most review admits who won’t hear in or out until after 12/31, won’t be much of any on-campus housing, save old style ramps, available. I was hoping my daughter, upon acceptance, would still have a shot at getting non-ramp-style on campus housing . . . . :-(</p>

<p>A friend was accepted last February and got housing in Mosher (Engineering major so that was ideal for him). A&M has worked to increase freshman housing for Fall 2015, giving priority to freshman in both Hullabaloo and the new White Creek Apartments.</p>

<p>I saw the new rules that freshmen will be given priority at ALL on campus housing except Garden Apts.- that is a huge change. There will be some very unhappy upper classmen that planned on staying, can’t imagine there will be any space given the shortage of on campus dorms. On the plus side, more freshman will get on campus housing, so treytexag, your future ag has a better chance than ever before !</p>