When does the VT application for class of 2017 open?

I know common app opens August 1st and some other schools open September 1st but I can’t find any info regarding when the VT one opens. I need to get the essays done before school starts so it’d be nice to know what they are relatively soon. Thanks!

I was able to find these from another thread, however, I don’t know how official these essay prompts are. I believe the essay prompts for this year will come out in August.

The Prompts:
A) What are the top five reasons you want to be a Hokie?
B) If there is something you think would be beneficial for the Admissions Committee to know as we review your academic history, please take this opportunity to explain.
C) Our motto is Ut Prosim (That I May Serve). How is service to others important in your life?
D) If you could have any superhero power what would it be and why?
E) If you could spend one day with any person (living or deceased) who would it be and why? What would you want them to know about you?
F) We believe strongly in the Virginia Tech Principles of Community and the value of human diversity affirmed therein. Share a perspective or experience related to your culture, age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status that might explain how you will enrich the climate of mutual respect and understanding here.
G) Virginia Tech is one of the six senior military institutions in the country, how will this setting contribute to your college experience.

Again, I don’t know if these are official, but it should give you a pretty good idea.

Based on the essays that have been on the application since 2012, I would guess at least prompts A, B, and C on the message by ak2018 will be included.