When does University of Miami send acceptance letters (or emails) for early decision 2015?

does anyone know?

I think before december 20th, On last years threads people said they heard on the 5th, if you dont mind can you tell me your stats? (gpa,sat,rank, ecs, etc)

Would EA find out around the same time as ED??

@aznboi4981 no. ED finds out around December 15 and EA finds out in January.

I also applied early decision to Miami. Im very nervous, do you think they will be out in the next week?

Does anyone know what my chances would be? Im applying to the business school with a major in Marketing
GPA: 3.87
ACT: 31 (35 english, 31 math, 29 science, 29 reading)
ECs:
Captain of varsity swim team/ 4 year varsity athlete
President of student athlete leadership club
marketing manager for DECA/ regional, state, and international qualifier for DECA competitions
Student government association (SGA) officer
Lifeguard and swim instructor at local pool
Tutor for elementary school kids after school twice a week
Business club for the school yearbook
Executive board member of habitat for humanity
Leader of the school spirit club “Raider Nation”
Student ambassador for D.A.R.E

I’ve taken AP english literature, AP government and politics, AP statistics, AP English language, and AP economics. I think my teachers wrote me good recommendations. My DECA adviser specifically wrote one for Miami.
Thank you and let me know what you think my chances are- GO CANES!

Also- the tutoring is volunteer work

@kmuzzo3 your stats are eerily similar to mine and I’m also going ED but undecided business, good luck I hope we both get in!

I have similar stats to you guys as well, and also applied undecided business. Except my GPA is a tad lower, and my ACT is a 29.

However, my canelink thing has like been updated… I have a “To Do List” with stuff I need to get done. It asks for like W2 forms and all this other stuff…

Can anybody else search for classes on their Cane ID now??

^Yup, we wont hear back until late next week or early the following week they said.

i guess you spoke to someone in admissions?

UMiami98 how do you know? last year they got it back dec. 5

Did you speak with admission? I was hoping to hear back sooner- im getting nervous!

Spoke to someone in admissions, I was hoping to hear back sooner too :frowning:

Did anyone hear back yet?

Nope :frowning:

Where can you search for classes?

@kmuzzo3 in ur student center

@Hero45 My S can search for classes in his account, but do you think that means something? We’ll see. This will be his first private school acceptance, so we’re kind of excited about it. However, we look forward to being more excited about the Fin. Aid offer :slight_smile: